Header

Montag, 14. April 2014

Harajuku Fashion Walk in Düsseldorf ◕ w ◕

Harajuku Fashion Walk in Düsseldorf ◕ w ◕

First of ALL: Group picture by the Deco Ranger group 

 ◕ o◕


As I'm not able to say much more about the walk except for the fact that it was really nice organised, people there were reeeally kind♥ & I've made a lot of new friends ^w^ This post will almost only have pictures in it :3 with descriptions of course c;

I'm really disappointed, but I had to edit most of the photos I made by myself, because they were blurry as hell but I really tried to keep them natural qwq

First my mostly failed pictures DD:  :

Sarajade, the friend I borrowed these clothes to and did make up on :33


Selfietime ^o^


Sara again :33


Picture of me, at Sarajade's home.


Waiting for the train c:


 First cute decora girl, we talked to at Düsseldorf Hbf (Mainstation) :33


 Gloria, who we also met there and me c;


Kiiko [of the Deco Radieschen group] and I :3


Deco Radieschen Group Photo :3


The cutest pastel goth girl ever, who talked to me and complimented me and so did I about her and AWWWW . SO KAWAII-Neo-chaaaan *^*


Full Bodyshot of her outfit ^o^


Neo's cute lolita best friend :33


Finally a picture of Seiji, whom I know from karaoke from before, and me *o*


Sarajade and her probably new friend :'D hahah


Cute decora girl :33


A SOO cute dark decora girl :33



 A Shot of Kuzu from Deco Rangers, who organised the Walk, and I *^* SO HAPPY♥


Just bein' a little derpy xddd





A nice Photographer guy :3



Poking the photographer >:DD



A cute girl, of who I unfortunately have no photo qwq made more and a lot better quality picture of Neo and I so here they come =^w^= :

I think this is my favourite shot of the day *^*



One day we're gonna evolve to superkawaiisayajins *____________*♥


Last shot. c:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen