Header

Donnerstag, 10. April 2014

Lockshop Review ;3

Lockshopwigs Review Silky Straight Auburn Wig c:

I bought this wig quite a while ago, but still wanted to do this review because of the amazing quality for which http://lockshopwigs.com/ is known :3

First I'll show you the instock photo, before I ordered ;D

                                                                   Looked so nice *-*

I'm so sorry, because I can't show you the package it came in, because... you know I throw it in the trash :'D
But it came in a normal package, like every wig I ordered before but wrapped in a thin layer of turqouise paper with a sticker of the brand on it :3
The wig itself came in a small plastic bag in a loose hairnet to keep it smooth and in style.
A free wig cap came with it, and what I personally think is very kind, a sheet of instructions on how to care for and store your wigs. So it's extremely nice for wig beginners me thinks :]]♥
By the way, shipping was really fast o':

The wig is very soft , smooth and not very shiny at all. But as you will see in the photos of me wearing it, it shines a bit if you take picture in very bright light, but I think that it looks still the Naturalest of all wigs (especially synthetic ones) I've seen until now. :3
Even if you don't store it very well, just like me, because I don't have that much space I keep them in their bag oo': They don't really get tangled. And to be honest, it has lain on my windowsill without any kind of packaging, and I just brushed trough a little and it was just like the day I got it!♥

Here's some pictures of me wearing the wig. Sometimes I have the impression it's a little bit darker than on the instock photos, but it just depends on the light, I think c:

                                                    Straight out of the bag ;p





Better quality pics ^o^

As you've probably noticed I'm really satisfied and enthusiastic with their wigs and would recommend to everyone , who wants to buy a wig to make their purchase there. I already ordered another wig from the premium collection [lacefront] , can't wait to have it here *^*♥
Link to their shop, here: Lockshopwigs

Hope you liked my review. c;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen