Header

Donnerstag, 10. April 2014

My First blog entry oo':

My First blog entry oo':


I don't quite know now what I want to write so...
I'll just start :'D♥
I'm Kiki :3
 from Düsseldorf in Germany and interested in alternative fashion, but especially japanese fashion c;

I'll try to post periodically. My post's will be mostly about fashion, like reviews about wigs and accessories I bought and will buy online and primark [for example] hauls :3
Events in Düsseldorf and located nearby. DIY tutorials, or just trying how some tutorials really work :'D
Maybe if I'll have a good camera in the future, I will do videos too c:
Some posts will just be some nerding over fictional things D: idk.
If you want me something special to do, don't be afraid to ask :33
Don't won't to make it too long. Bye with a boring OOTD photo of today [10.04.2014]

=^w^=
Pic looks kinda milky oo':

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen