Header

Freitag, 11. April 2014

Primark Haul, my cat :'D, Outfit for Harajuku Fashion Walk♥

Primark Haul, my cat :'D, Outfit for Harajuku Fashion Walk♥

Hey folks ^w^
Just wanted to show you the things I bought and mostly will wear tomorrow for Harajuku Fashion Walk, which I will ABSOLUTELY post about  {◕ ◡ ◕}

The Haul:

  First this adorable cardigan c: I don't really wear light colors, but I do love this one so much *-* 
        I actually even do wear it casual D: [In actual fact I bought it just for tomorrow :'D]

Second, cute ruffled ankle Socks ^o^


A simple top with ruffled collar o:

Kitty tights ;3 



Simple white dress ~ 


My cat sitting on my blanket (• ε •)


 The Flowerprint on the dress, you can unfortunately not see so well in the other photo :s
  
End of this Haul already qwq!



Selfmade flowercrown I wanted to show you guys :3 It's made of a fake flower :3
Thinking about adding these tomorrow  c:

What I'm really looking forward to tomorrow is giving a little kawaii makeover to my friend Sarajade. :33
She's not that girly kinda girl. Don't want to say she's boyish but more like androgynous, and she almost never wears make up and I'm allowed to do hers, curl her hair and she'll wear my Yukata [Bodyline] .
                                            ٩◔‿◔۶



Next post [over 9000 Harajuku Fashion Walk Photos :'D] will be online tomorrow evening or on sunday.
                                          ◕ w ◕

I seriously forgot to post my outfit XDD
Here it is: :33
Just a preview but I think you can tell, how it looks. Haven't had the wig on so it would have looked strange and kinda incomplete. ఠ_ఠ
Picture of the wig I'll wear:
I'll probably cut it into a full fringe today, 'cause I think it will suit the flowercrown better.
I'm sorry for the photo, but I don't have many with this wig on qwq

Besides that, I will be in Köln [Cologne] for the Scouting tour of 'The Voice Of Germany' on sunday and I evening, what I want to post about it so bad :DDD But as it's a german show, the post will be in german because I want to share my experience with people, who are willing to go to this show as well and I don't think many foreigners will be joining this competition. ^v^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen