Header

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Inofficial Lockshop Lucky Packs♥ & little OOTD [03.05.2014] ^v^

Hello Fluffys♥
As Nina, the owner of Lockshop, said she was about to do lucky packs of old wigs used for photos for the shop and such, but the wigs should be much cheaper than when actually bought from the shop, I was totally going for it :33
She put the packs online on her storenvy about 2 hours before she actually wanted too, but as I am a little stalker person :'D I found out about her storenvy link before and bought 2 of the lucky packs, before everyone even knew, they were online ^w^ & I'm Extra happy about that, because they sold out like... O.O in 10 Minutes?!
So what I actually wanted to do here is to show the wigguhs to you c;

The first one is Mermaid Borealis, which I was SO happy about *^* In each lucky pack, there was at Least one brand new wig included and in my unnatural 2 pieces pack was the wig I wanted SO bad >:DD
I'm sorry, that I don't have a straight out of the bag picture, because uncut it looked Reeeeally awful on me, so I cut a full fringe :33




This one is actually Candy Curls Set - Honey  , but as it was used by the owner of Lockshop before, for photos I'd think, one of the clips was really damaged and only one of the clips looked just stupid, but as I think the wig doesn't suit me at all, I'm gonna sell it anyways :33 


The next one is  Pastel Raindrops Bob Lavender & Pink , but as you can see on my face hopefully, I think this one doesn't suit me too, and I felt really uncomfortable wearing it so I'm also gonna sell it :3



The following one, was also new ^w^ And at first I was really happy about the Mermaid Blonde, because I always wanted to try something blonde, but as I put it on, I just thought 'Oh no.' So I'm giving it to my BFF :3  The first pic is straight out of the bag c;





The last one, which is my favorite right after The Mermaid Borealis is this one. I'm not quite sure, but I think it was part of the Dolly collection, but the only wig Left is Dolly in Ginger. What I think is SOOO nice about this wig, is it's not shiny at all. Even if you walk through the sunlight and what I think is pretty impressive, it's not really shiny if you take photos with flashlight *o* Even though I don't do that very much, but it's such a big plus for the natural look♥

OOTD - Outfit of the Day [03.05.2014] with the brown wig ^O^




Wore circle Lenses after like Evaaar D: I don't even know how long I was not wearing Lenses, but I'm going to order some pairs at my birthday *w*



P.S: What I almost forgot to say, shipping was SUPER Fast! I ordered on tuesday and it was there on friday after school, even if thurs was a holiday in germany oo:


  Hope you liked my post lovelies♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen